Thursday, September 3, 2009

Japan here we come!!!!!! Maybe?

So we recieved orders for Japan and wouldn't you know it the week before Holly's surgery! I've been prayin for orders and we finally get some, but will we be able to go? Gotta go through ALOT of crap to see if Holly can be cleared to go! Her doc said he would release her 6 months after her surgery in case we got orders and guess what? The report date is 6 months after her surgery!!!Fingers Crossed and prayers being said that Heavenly Father will send us where he wants us to go! It's outta of our hands! So with that being said, Would I like to go to Japan? OF COURSE! Will I be disappointed if we don't, a little. But I'll get over it and move on, these orders at least give me hope that we can/will move someday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment