Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Count Down!

So here it is Saturday, Holly's surgery is coming up on Friday! My mom will be here WED. This is going to be a very trying week I can feel it coming!! On a positive note it sounds like Holly is saying mama! She crawled on Thursday like a whole foot! That's scary! It's seems like it shouldn't be time for her to start crawling yet! On top of that I really don't have the house baby proofed yet! Guess I really need to be getting on the ball doing that! I'll be posting more to come on the surgery!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on your upcoming big day. It will be hard, I'm not lying about that. But you'll get through it, and so will Holly. And maybe you should stop visiting my blog for a while so you don't have to hear about all of our crazy complications! :) Hang in there- I'll say a prayer for you and your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete