In just 2 short weeks we'll begin our surgery journey.
In 2 weeks it'll be time for Holly to fast after midnight.
In 2 weeks it'll be hard to have to tell her no food for so many hours!
In 2 weeks we'll be heading to the hospital at 5 a.m.
In 2 weeks we'll be pulling into the parking garage on our way to kidstop.
In 2 weeks we'll be filling out the pre-op paper work as we sit waiting for them to call her name.
In 2 weeks we'll be looking around the waiting room at all the other kids in their purple hospital gowns wondering what they're in for.
In 2 weeks we'll be called from our downstairs waiting area to go to the upstairs surgery waiting.
In 2 weeks we'll be seeing Dr. Tullous when he comes out to give Holly her loopy juice and give us the lowdown on what's about to take place!
In 2 weeks we'll be handing Holly off at the doors to the surgical unit to the awaiting anesthesiologist.
In 2 weeks I'll be holding my breath for the 4-5 hours it takes them to finish her surgery.
In 2 weeks we'll be starting a journey that will change Holly's life forever.
But for now, for the next 2 weeks, I'll continue my prayers and get Holly her blessings and give her as much love as I can and have faith that all will be well with my little girl!
I Do Now
4 days ago

I hope all goes well with Holly's surgery. My hubby's nephew had the same problem and he is a grown 6 foot 2 kinda guy now. I know that it will be hard, but you are one strong momma.
ReplyDeleteBy the way..My blog is www.homeschoolblogger.com/sillysiller
its the good the bad and the ugly about me. LOL