skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Pool
So my friend Amanda invited us to her neighborhood pool yesterday and we were happy to accept! It was Holly's first time in the pool and she really liked it for a few minutes! Emiliee of course was SUPER excited not just because swimming is one of her favorite things, but that she was able to play with Ryan and Nathan. We slathered ourselves with sunscreen and enjoyed the almost cold water and enjoyed a little relief from the Horrid Texas HEAT! We splish splashed for a couple of hours and then came home and all three of us zonked out! I fell asleep on the sofa with Holly laying on my chest, I didn't even realize I was so sleepy! I love those days when you've been out in the heat and you come home to a cool house and take a nap. That's one of my favorite things about summertime, is being able to enjoy the cool house after a long day outside!
You are so good to your kids, I refuse to brave the heat as much as possible. We do evening swims cause Mom can't handle the sun. But you are right it is nice when the sun wears them out and everyone gets to nap. Glad you are enjoying your summer. And just wanted to tell you I really appreciate you guys! Thanks for being so great!
ReplyDelete