Friday, July 3, 2009

The Weight

So I've struggled with my weight for about 7 years now. It sucks. I am so upset with myself for gaining so much while I was preggo with Holly! I lost 94lbs just so I could get preggo and now I've gained it back! I won't say how much I weigh, but it's the heaviest I've been in my whole life! I want to be fit and healthy again so I can actually get out and play with my kids and not feel like I'm gonna pass out! I want to look good not only for myself, but for David also. I don't want kids at school to make fun of Em for having the "fat" mom. I don't want to look in the mirror everyday, just to be disgusted with what I see. I don't want David to be talked about behind his back because his wife is so fat! I don't want to be unhappy anymore! I want to be healthy. I don't have to be a size 6, I'd be happy with a 14. I just want to be happy, healthy, and not embarrassed with how I look. I want to be able to portray self confidence. I want to lose this weight so I can try to have another baby again someday. Hopefully without gaining so much! So this is the beginning of the journey for me. Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Lisa!! No matter what you weigh though you are a wonderful person!! Your family is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I found your blog! You are a beautiful person Lisa. I see you as a wonderful wife, mom and friend and I hope you can see yourself that way as well. I know that you can do what you set out to do. Anytime you want to workout together let me know! YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete