Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Husband

Sometimes I think I take David for granted! I just hope he knows how much he really means to me! He is my spider stomper, my wasp killer, my reality check, my hero, my lover, my spouse, my eternal companion, father to my children,and most importantly my Best Friend! I love him more than I will ever be able to tell him and eternity is a long time! I am so proud of him for all that he does and sacrifices for our family. He works 2 jobs and goes to school part-time, just so I can stay home with our princesses. He has missed out on alot. I am so proud of him that he holds the priesthood and can bless our family by being worthy. He is my rock and my shoulder to lean on. I love him for being his dorky, silly, nerdy, stern sometimes, gospel lovin, bookworm,self. He is perfect just the way he is and I hope he knows it. I know that I can be alot to handle sometimes, but he sticks by me through thick or thin, through the highs and lows. He is great with our girls and I can't wait to have more children with him. I truly appreciate all that he does. I am so glad he is my Eternal Companion! How blessed I am:)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I wish I had a spider stomper. I am kinda jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete