Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SUMMER

So it's the end of another school year and I can't believe that my little girl is gonna be in 1st grade later this year! I'm looking forward to her being home with me and Holly during the day! We're actually planning on doing some things this year:) They may just be local stuff, but I don't want Emiliee to stay couped up this summer! We were/are planning to go to Mississippi on Friday but it's kind of up in the air at the moment. We're just not to sure we want to spend our money on a trip back home! It would be great to see all the FAM though. David hasn't been to MS since christmas of 2007 so he is overdue a trip! I just don't understand why people can't visit us sometimes? Anyways I also don't know how Holly would fare on that long of a car ride. She tolerates the carseat only to a certain point and then it's screamin until she's out! I am dreading the hot TX days. I mean it's already been almost unbearable a few days and it really doesn't get hot here until July and Aug. so I can only imagine what it's gonna feel like! I just hope that summer is gonna be FUN this year! I want my kids to have good memories, of good times during the summer. I always went with my family somewhere and stayed with my Mamaw and me and my BF Ramona swaped houses during the summer:) Good Times!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Summer to you! Today is Jimmy's last day of school, and I'm real nervous about having him home all day every day. I can already hear the constant "I"m bored"... Anyways if you guys stick around here we'd love to have you come over and hang out! But if you decide to go MS have fun! and we'll see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete