skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sickness
So sunday after church we come home and have a nice picnic and enjoy some family time. Then about 2 hours later I started feeling sick to my stomach and then it hit me! I though I was gonna die, throwing up all night and the next morning and 102 temp! I really HATE being sick to my stomach. I'm praying my little princesses don't catch it. Especially Holly since I'm breastfeeding. Monday night I couldn't sleep because I was FREEZING and nothing would make me warm and when I finally did fall asleep I woke up BURNING UP. I am so thankful that my hubby looked after the kiddos for me!!!! I really don't know what I would've done without him! He's amazing! Today for some reason my jaws hurt and my eyes feel like they're going to explode. No; it's not swine flu:) I already saw the doc.
No comments:
Post a Comment