skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Memorial Day
Today I am thankful for my husband and all the hard work and dedication he has for this great nation and for all the soldiers,sailors,marines,airmen,and coastguardsmen, that have made this such a great nation! I don't think many people actually realize the sacrifice that so many make each and every day. They have to leave their families for months and sometimes years at a time, work long hours with no overtime pay, and miss birthdays, holdiays, seeing their 1st child born,etc.... Also no one really realizes the sacrifice of the families, so I also salute the families today as well! The saying "Some gave all, all gave some" has really been with me this day! Thank you to our nation's heroes, past, present, and future! May God be with you now and always and bring you home safely!
No comments:
Post a Comment