Sunday, March 20, 2011

Losing Weight!

So I have been trying to lose weight since Oct. of 2010. I vowed to lose as much as possible while David is deployed. I want to suprise him with a new me! I have lost 43lbs so far, I really wish it was more, but I'm grateful for that much. I was scheduled to have bariatric surgery on March 30th, but I have postponed the surgery until David gets home! I am really hoping that I can lose enough that I won't need the sugery anymore. I have recently bought an exercise bike and I've been riding it for an hour a day, plus walking during the week! I am so excited to see the #'s on the scale going down. It's a great feeling. This is the start to a new and healthy me!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know that you are an inspiration to me! You are an amazing woman- and I admire your dedication to this goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Awesome!!! I want to do the same thing when Big Daddy deploys. I need to drop some weight too. Miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete