Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life

I love this time of year when the weather finally cools off here. I love the smell of smoke coming from chimneys and seeing all the Christmas lights up! If it snowed here it would be perfect! Someday we'll move somewhere it snows I'm sure so for now I'll just have to learn how to be content. I love christmas music! I am listening to Taylor Swift's Christmas cd now! SO for an update on our family, not alot has been going on! Em and Holly are sick with ear infections right now. Em is doing GREAT in school and Holly is now post surgery for a little over 2 months and she is looking FABULOUS! The doctor even seems suprised every time he sees her at just how great she looks! I miss my family, hoping to get to see my dad and brother for Christmas. Wishing David was home more, he's working alot. He'll be gone next Christmas on deployment probably. Holly is crawling every where. She tries so hard to stand up and walk. She is 10 months old now. I can't believe my baby will be 1 soon! It's crazy how time flies!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Holly is almost one either!! I remember coming to see you with a big pregnant belly. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete