Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Forgot!

So it's been six years since we had Em and I completely forgot about the newborn phase! Holly will be a month old tomorrow and she's CRANKY alot! I am so excited to be a mommy again! Especially to have had another sweet princess! I love my girls so much, but sometimes I feel like I'm gonna lose my sanity. Holly screams alot, Em is needing my attention and acts out to get it, the house is a mess, and I never see my Hubby. Do things get better? Yes, I know they will! In the meantime I need to find some patience somewhere! I think I've been couped up in this house to much, but it's flu season and RSV season and I don't want to take my newborn out to many places! I saw a lady at the store onetime with a sign on her obviously new baby's carrier that said " You can look, but please don't touch" Maybe that's my solution, to put a sign on Holly's carrier so we can venture out to town!! We'll just have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment